Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How Can I Get The Most Benefit From My Hypnosis Sessions

Understanding more about hypnosis will definitely help you get the most benefit from it.  It is a simple process which is, usually an extremely pleasant one.  The hypnotist creates imagery and suggestions which are individualized to suit your needs and personality.  The self-hypnosis process is also personalized to what is most effective for you.  The use of deep relaxation, creative imagery and appropriate suggestions can help you achieve positive growth and change.  Reinforcement with self-hypnosis teaches you to be in greater control of your life.  The key to success is to simply allow yourself to follow along in an easygoing manner, without trying or resisting.  The beauty of the power of hypnosis is that it all comes from your own mind.

1 comment:

  1. Jeanette, I love your site. Will hypnosis help me with air flight anxiety. I am so scared of flying. Thanks, Jake Pershov

    ReplyDelete